Highly-Detailed Project Coordinator and Installer
The Office People™ is looking for a skilled Project Coordinator and Installer. This position is the front line representative to the customer. The position will require a high level of discretion, tactfulness, and strong interpersonal skills. The ability to multitask and accurately keep track of several projects of varying size and scope is required.
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Project Coordinator and Installer is responsible for:
• Assemble All Types of Office Furniture (systems furniture, case goods, and ancillary products)
• Deliver Furniture
• Eliminate conditions that lead to job damages
• Stay on top of and anticipate any delays to the project that are out of our control
• Project contract, drawing, specification and quality control adherence
• Review Operation Manager's paperwork to ensure that on-site project administration is being properly executed (daily sign-off’s, time sheets, installation prints, etc…)
• Communication/daily updates with the Operations Manager (as well as subcontractors and vendors)
• Ensure any required project closeout documentation is received and forwarded to customer
• Ensure project punch lists are completed in a timely manner
• High School Diploma or equivalent mandatory.
• Must possess strong communication skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office software products preferred.
• A valid Drivers License and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
• Ability to read and interpret furniture layout drawings and specifications.
• Ability to evaluate and direct a project’s direction and progress.
• High level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Attention to detail, good verbal and written communication.
• Ability to plan work in progress using available resources including crew, equipment, materials and coordination of work with subcontractors
• Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
• Requires frequent kneeling and bending and considerable use of hands and tools. Walking great lengths at a time.
• Frequently requires moving or lifting of up to 75 pounds and able to lift over 100 pounds on occasion.
• Exposure to live electrical circuits.
• Exposure to extreme environmental conditions. To include, but not limited to, extreme heat, extreme cold and working with flammable liquids and solids.
• Able to work in confined spaces.
• Must have specific vision abilities required by this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Great Company
• Great Pay
• Great Hours
The Office People is an equal opportunity employer – Minority | Female | Disability | Veteran
About The Office People™
The Office People™ is an award-winning, minority owned and operated business that has been serving the Southeast for over twenty years.
We're not just your typical business solution headquarters—we provide each of our customers with excellent service and care from the beginning to end. We specialize in Office Interiors, Digital Signage, Document Imaging Systems, Managed Print Services, and Creating Efficient Workflow Solutions so your office can focus on other important tasks.
The Office People™ is helping businesses, school districts, hospitals, medical facilities, banks, law firms, churches, insurance companies and other industry organizations save money by providing superior office solution services from design process to delivery.
Our growth and success have enabled us to service customers in eighteen (18) states across the nation with outstanding products, service, and support.