START YOUR NEXT JOURNEY WITH THE OFFICE PEOPLE
Managed Print Services Specialist
Assist the MPS Manager in all aspects of acquiring and entering pertinent information in regards to The Office People MPS and Service Department needs.
• Develop an understanding of Monthly and Quarterly Customer billing and reporting including exporting to Excel spreadsheet.
• Obtain information using various methods including software automation for many different types of equipment such as MFP’s, Printers, Copiers, and Fax Machines.
• Populate spreadsheets and be proficient in creating formulas using Microsoft Excel
• Communicate effectively with current and potential customers throughout all organizational units.
• Participate in monthly Print Management and Service Meetings.
• Develop an understanding of TOP value as it pertains to the Customer.
• Assist in the implementation of all Print management contracts including data entry.
• Develop a good understanding of business processes as it pertains to all potentially assessed business sectors.
• Become proficient in the use of TOP’s MPS software application for the purpose of gathering historical information, account billing, ticketing, and service requests.
• Other responsibilities may include setting up contracts and basic pricing adjustments that pertain to MPS and billing.
• Work in conjunction with the Service Department and Dispatch including cross-training.
• Assist and complete any tasks given to you by Upper Management.
Position Requirements :
• High School Diploma required
• Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 or more years of Customer Service experience preferred
• Exceptional communication skills, strong business work ethic, positive attitude, and professional manner
• Highly organized
• Working knowledge of Office Equipment
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Quickbooks
• Ability to work independently
• Self Motivated with strong initiative
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Positive Attitude toward customers and co-workers
• Work Conditions
• Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
• Some lifting of Parts and Supplies
• Some travel to and from customer
The Office People™ is an award-winning, minority-owned and operated business that has been saving companies time and money for over twenty years. We have a team of truly awesome people and a culture that encourages the growth of every individual, both personally and professionally.
Our headquarters is located in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina with offices throughout South Carolina and Georgia.
We love our customers, and we want to make sure they love their sales experience. You’ll look forward to every new lead because it’s an opportunity to help another company gain control of their office and spend less time doing it!
We're not just your typical business solution headquarters—we provide each of our customers with excellent service and care from the beginning to end. We specialize in Office Interiors, Digital Signage, Document Imaging Systems, Managed Print Services, Audio Visual Equipment, Web and App Development, Design and Marketing Services, and Creating Efficient Workflow Solutions so our clients can focus on other important tasks.
The Office People™ is helping businesses, school districts, hospitals, medical facilities, banks, law firms, churches, insurance companies, and other industry organizations save money by providing superior office solution services from design process to delivery.
- Great Company
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Hours
- Benefits Package (Including Health Insurance and Retirement Plan)