START YOUR NEXT JOURNEY WITH THE OFFICE PEOPLE
SOCIAL & DIGITAL
The Social and Digital Media Design Intern will play an active role in the development of The Office People's online community. The intern will create engaging content that is relevant to our customer base for The Office People's presence on various social media platforms.
He/she will also assist in maintaining The Office People's archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to create digital signage solutions, achieve a higher knowledge of design concepts, and promote events or programs through social media marketing.
This is a paid full-time internship and you will be required to work Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The position will be paid based on experience & expertise. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, social media, graphic design, video production, and digital signage content creation.
• Actively Post Updates to our Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter accounts.
• Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with The Office People.
• Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts
it on our social media pages to encourage customer interaction.
• Create flyers, brochures, videos, and any other marketing material that may be helpful to our sales team or beneficial
to our customer base.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented, well organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and Photoshop.
• Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Work in The Office of the Future! Seriously... Take a tour.
• Work with the latest and greatest office technology including production printers, 3-D printers, interactive displays, video walls, digital signage players, and much more.
• The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with a wealth of people from different backgrounds.
• The opportunity to hone your design skills and expand your knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, social
media marketing tactics, and digital signage content creation.
The Office People is an equal opportunity employer – Minority | Female | Disability | Veteran
About The Office People™
The Office People™ is an award-winning, minority-owned and operated business that has been serving the Southeast for over twenty years.
We're not just your typical business solution headquarters—we provide each of our customers with excellent service and care from beginning to end. We specialize in Office Interiors, Digital Signage, Document Imaging Systems, Managed Print Services, and Creating Efficient Workflow Solutions so your office can focus on other important tasks.
The Office People™ is helping businesses, school districts, hospitals, medical facilities, banks, law firms, churches, insurance companies, and other industry organizations save money by providing superior office solution services from design process to delivery. Our growth and success have enabled us to service customers in twenty-three (23) states across the nation with outstanding products, service, and support.
How To Apply
Please complete the application below. If the candidate has a portfolio and/or designed resume that they would like to submit as well, please email those to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting their online application.