SOCIAL & DIGITAL
The Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of The Office People's online community and helping support customer service for its customers. The intern will maintain The Office People's presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
He/she will also assist in maintaining The Office People's archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to create digital signage solutions, achieve a higher knowledge of design concepts, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
This is a full-time internship and you will be required to work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. The position will be paid based on experience & expertise. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a start-up environment. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, social media platforms, graphic design skills, and digital signage content creation.
• Actively Post Updates to our Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter account.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with The Office People.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts
it on our social media pages to encourage customer interaction.
• Creating flyers, brochures, and any other marketing material that may be helpful to our sales team or beneficial
to our customer base.
• Work with our vendors to order proper promotional items, sign up for tradeshows, and ensure proper implementation
of all radio ads.
• Creating proposals for customers to support our sales team.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented, well organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite; specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Any experience with video editing and animation is a plus but not needed.
• The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with a wealth of people from different backgrounds.
• The Opportunity to hone your design skills and expand your knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, social
media marketing tactics, and digital signage content creation.
The Office People is an equal opportunity employer – Minority | Female | Disability | Veteran
About The Office People™
The Office People™ is an award-winning, minority-owned and operated business that has been serving the Southeast for over twenty years.
We're not just your typical business solution headquarters—we provide each of our customers with excellent service and care from the beginning to end. We specialize in Office Interiors, Digital Signage, Document Imaging Systems, Managed Print Services, and Creating Efficient Workflow Solutions so your office can focus on other important tasks.
The Office People™ is helping businesses, school districts, hospitals, medical facilities, banks, law firms, churches, insurance companies and other industry organizations save money by providing superior office solution services from design process to delivery.
Our growth and success have enabled us to service customers in eighteen (18) states across the nation with outstanding products, service, and support.
How To Apply
Please complete the application below. If the candidate has a portfolio and/or designed resume that they would like to submit as well, please email those to after submitting their online application.